Philip T. King, Jr.
- University of Florida, B.A., 1980
- Florida State University, J.D. with high honors, 1983
Order of the Coif
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Mediator, 2010-present
- Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, 1994-present
- Qualified Arbitrator
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Appellate Mediator 2018
- Akerman Senterfitt & Eidson, 1983-1984
- Fisher, Rushmer, Werrenrath, Keiner, Wack & Dickson/Fisher Rushmer Law Firm,
- Shareholder Fisher Rushmer Law Firm, 1989-2018
Mr. King brings over 35 years of experience in the courtroom where he has represented clients in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, medical negligence, professional liability, products liability, first party insurance matters, and appellate argument.
Since 1983, through an active and busy practice, Phil has gained experience in multiple areas of litigation, and is looking forward to applying his skills, knowledge and experience at Mediate First.
Mr. King is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell and has been board certified as a Civil Trial Lawyer since 1994.
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America:
Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants, 2012-2018
Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs, 2012-2018
Personal Injury Litigation-Professional Malpractice Law-Plaintiffs, 2012-2018
- Florida Super Lawyers in Personal Injury-General, Professional Liability, 2010, 2012-2017
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- The Florida Bar Trial Lawyers Section Executive Council, 2009-2010
- American Board of Trial Advocates Central Florida Chapter, 2007-present
- President 2009, Secretary 2008,Treasurer 2007
- Florida Bar, 1983
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1983
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 1984
- United States Supreme Court, 1994
Mr. King’s areas of mediation include: personal injury, wrongful death, medical negligence, professional liability, products liability, and first party insurance matters.